Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Åben

VPN doesn't recognize my signing on

Demi Waldner

The VPN button is visible on my taskbar. When I click it, I am offered the option to sign in. This takes me to a new tab, where I click "Continue" to finish signing in. The page tells me I am signed in successfully and able to start using the VPN, while the VPN drop-down still urges me to sign in, which starts the new tab and same process over again.

The VPN button is visible on my taskbar. When I click it, I am offered the option to sign in. This takes me to a new tab, where I click "Continue" to finish signing in. The page tells me I am signed in successfully and able to start using the VPN, while the VPN drop-down still urges me to sign in, which starts the new tab and same process over again.
Vedhæftede skærmbilleder

Alle svar (3)

Hello,

You could try running Firefox with elevated permissions and test.

Then, you could try restarting the browser.

If that doesn't work, try signing out and back in.

If it still doesn't work, go to Firefox settings under permissions and data and make sure "Allow Firefox to improve features, performance, and stability between updates" is checked.

Lastly, you can go to about:config and set browser.ipProtection.enabled to true.

Hello

Unable to find the built-in VPN in Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/unable-find-built-vpn-firefox

browser.ipProtection.enabled https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1578173

This parenthesis, take a look at the screenshot (eg) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1576925#answer-1812490, if, browser.ipProtection.enabled, false

To complement A subject https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1594890

Maybe, please, check, browser.ipProtection.guardian.endpoint https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1590569

Stil et spørgsmål

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.