Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Åben

Hi I'm experiencing lag and not loading your browser is good but please fix this too regards

Elestial man Elestial man

Hi I'm experiencing lag and not loading your browser is good but please fix this too regards

Hi I'm experiencing lag and not loading your browser is good but please fix this too regards

Alle svar (1)

Hi

I hope that we can help resolve this for you. Before following the steps below, make sure that you have updated both your Android device and Firefox for Android to the latest versions available.

As a first step, close down many of the tabs that you have open to as few as possible. Does this help?

Stil et spørgsmål

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.