Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst

How to change color of column title backgrounds in message list

fhutt

I am using Windows 11 with the latest Thunderbird 151.0.1. I have been trying to add color to the column title background in the message list using the userChrome.css with the following:

  1. sizeCol {background-color: #dcfffc !important;}
  2. recipientCol {background-color: #dcfffc !important;}
  3. subjectCol {background-color: #dcfffc !important;}
  4. dateCol {background-color: #dcfffc !important;}
  1. spamCol {background-color: #dcfffc !important;}
  2. fromCol { background-color: #dcfffc  !important;}
  3. attachmentsCol { background-color: #dcfffc  !important;}

They work except the 'from', 'attachments' and 'spam' columns title backgrounds. Can anyone see what I am doing wrong? Or is there a way to color all column title backgrounds in one line? Thanks

I am using Windows 11 with the latest Thunderbird 151.0.1. I have been trying to add color to the column title background in the message list using the userChrome.css with the following: #sizeCol {background-color: #dcfffc !important;} #recipientCol {background-color: #dcfffc !important;} #subjectCol {background-color: #dcfffc !important;} #dateCol {background-color: #dcfffc !important;} #spamCol {background-color: #dcfffc !important;} #fromCol { background-color: #dcfffc !important;} #attachmentsCol { background-color: #dcfffc !important;} They work except the 'from', 'attachments' and 'spam' columns title backgrounds. Can anyone see what I am doing wrong? Or is there a way to color all column title backgrounds in one line? Thanks

Alle svar (2)

Valgt løsning

Try this (see attached picture on 151):

/* table view column buttons color*/
#subjectColButton, #correspondentColButton, #dateColButton, #attachmentColButton,
#flaggedColButton, #junkStatusColButton, #unreadButtonColHeaderButton, #threadColButton, #senderColButton {
  background-color: #87CEFA !important;
  font-weight: bold !important;
  color:navy !important;
}

/* column picker bg color */
button.button-flat.button-column-picker{background-color: #87CEFA !important;}

#threadTree button:hover { 
  background-color: coral !important;
  font-weight: bold !important;
  color:beige !important;
}

Thank you sfhowes.

It worked just the #recipientColButton, #sizeColButton column headers needed to be added to the list. I even liked your colors.

Stil et spørgsmål

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.