Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Denne tråd blev lukket og arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Låst Arkiveret

I cannot send e mails

SuMo Bot

I cannot sands my e mails . This is the message I can see: Invio del messaggio non riuscito. Autenticazione non riuscita col server di posta in uscita (SMTP) sendm.cert.legalmail.it. Controllare la password e verificare il “Metodo di autenticazione” in “Impostazioni account | Server posta in uscita (SMTP)”.

I need help quickly because I am a lawyer and I use thunderbird to send my documents to the Court best regards Avv Marianna Forlani

I cannot sands my e mails . This is the message I can see: Invio del messaggio non riuscito. Autenticazione non riuscita col server di posta in uscita (SMTP) sendm.cert.legalmail.it. Controllare la password e verificare il “Metodo di autenticazione” in “Impostazioni account | Server posta in uscita (SMTP)”. I need help quickly because I am a lawyer and I use thunderbird to send my documents to the Court best regards Avv Marianna Forlani

Alle svar (1)

According to this site, the outgoing server should be sendm.cert.legalmail.it on port 465, SSL/TLS security, authentication = normal password, User Name = part of address before the @.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.