Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Retrieving saved Firefox passwords to use on new Windows computer
Is there a way of retrieving my saved Firefox passwords to use on new Windows computer?
Alle svar (1)
Do you still have access to the Firefox profile folder on an older device ? Transferring logins is about copying logins.json and key4.db to the profile folder on the new device.
You can copy certain files with Firefox closed to the current profile folder to transfer/recover/backup your personal data. Note that best is to avoid copying a full profile folder.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (encrypted logins) and key4.db (decryption key and primary password) for logins saved in the Password Manager
- cert9.db for certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- persdict.dat for words added to the spell checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)