Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Open external apps.

Boredone

Before the recent Android update, I was able to open external links and was able to choose what app I open link with now when I want to use an external app, Firefox automatically chooses my default browser to open said link. Very frustrating is there a way to fix this?

Before the recent Android update, I was able to open external links and was able to choose what app I open link with now when I want to use an external app, Firefox automatically chooses my default browser to open said link. Very frustrating is there a way to fix this?

Alle svar (1)

Hi

Does this guidance from Google help to clear the default app setting?

https://support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/6271667?hl=en-GB