Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Denne tråd blev lukket og arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Låst Arkiveret

Video not play in Android device

SuMo Bot

Hii Mates,

Good afternoon all, I am using a video Html tag but seems in actual android video not playing, i am using .mp4, .ogg, .wemp format.

HTML Code

--------
<video playsinline autoplay muted loop class="bannerImg" poster="img/mobileBg.png">
			<source src="http://saving.travel/video/homeVideo.mp4" type="video/mp4">
			<source src="http://saving.travel/video/homeVideo.webm" type="video/webm">
			<source src="http://saving.travel/video/homeVideo.ogg" type="video/ogg">
			Your browser does not support HTML5 video.
		</video>
Hii Mates, Good afternoon all, I am using a video Html tag but seems in actual android video not playing, i am using .mp4, .ogg, .wemp format. HTML Code -------- <pre><nowiki><video playsinline autoplay muted loop class="bannerImg" poster="img/mobileBg.png"> <source src="http://saving.travel/video/homeVideo.mp4" type="video/mp4"> <source src="http://saving.travel/video/homeVideo.webm" type="video/webm"> <source src="http://saving.travel/video/homeVideo.ogg" type="video/ogg"> Your browser does not support HTML5 video. </video></nowiki></pre>

Ændret af cor-el den

Alle svar (9)

Hi

All I can see in your question is a very large black square where you mention some code should be.

What is the address of the website where you are having a problem?

Hii Mates,

Good afternoon all, I am using a video Html tag but seems in actual android video not playing, i am using .mp4, .ogg, .wemp format.

HTML Code

--------
<video autoplay muted loop class="bannerImg" poster="img/mobileBg.png">
			<source src="http://saving.travel/video/homeVideo.mp4" type="video/mp4">
			<source src="http://saving.travel/video/homeVideo.webm" type="video/webm">
			<source src="http://saving.travel/video/homeVideo.ogg" type="video/ogg">
			Your browser does not support HTML5 video.
		</video>

Ændret af cor-el den

Seburo said

Hi All I can see in your question is a very large black square where you mention some code should be. What is the address of the website where you are having a problem?

Here is url but please check actual android device and in Mozilla Firefox browser. http://saving.travel

Works for me with Firefox on mobile.

Ændret af cor-el den

Are you using content blocking extensions like uBlock Origin ?

cor-el said

Are you using content blocking extensions like uBlock Origin ?

No

cor-el said

Works for me with Firefox on mobile.

It will playing after clicking play icon(which is also not require and display only mozila firefox). How to autoplay the video.

If I check the auto-play settings then the default is to block audio and video. If I change that setting via Settings -> Site Preferences to only block audio then that is sufficient to make this work. I haven't sound a way to change the default for auto-play on mobile. I don't know whether Seburo has a suggestion.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.