Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

HLS Stream not getting played on mozilla . Format not supported error .

ashish.arora

I am trying to implement the hls protocol for playing videos .I am using the Amazon Elastic Transcoder to transcode videos at server side and the open source video.js to play the videos on client side .The js client is able to play the videos on the desktop but on Android I get the "format not supported error" .

Is it offcially not supported on mozilla for mobile ???

I am trying to implement the hls protocol for playing videos .I am using the Amazon Elastic Transcoder to transcode videos at server side and the open source video.js to play the videos on client side .The js client is able to play the videos on the desktop but on Android I get the "format not supported error" . Is it offcially not supported on mozilla for mobile ???

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Soluție aleasă

HLS is not currently supported on Firefox. We have an experimental build with HLS support at https://nightly.mozilla.org however it currently has some bugs.