Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

cannot send mail

    DustysKid

After installing thunderbird 78.10.1 sending an email I get the error message: “An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server sent an incorrect greeting: resomtapo-11v sys.comcast.net IP 54.153.75.67 is not permitted to send messages. Contact support if you feel this is in error.”

After installing thunderbird 78.10.1 sending an email I get the error message: “An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server sent an incorrect greeting: resomtapo-11v sys.comcast.net IP 54.153.75.67 is not permitted to send messages. Contact support if you feel this is in error.”

Ændret af Matt den

Alle svar (1)

Have you contacted comcast to ask their support why? that is what the error says to do it you think there has been an error. Personally I would like to know why, but I am guessing yet again that comcast have messed up their anti spam filters on their SMTP servers by blocking their own users.