Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

address book export not visible in menu

SweetSue

Hello, I want to transfer my address book to another computer, but in the Tools Menu, there is no Export option, only Import. How can I retrieve the Export function?

Hello, I want to transfer my address book to another computer, but in the Tools Menu, there is no Export option, only Import. How can I retrieve the Export function?
Vedhæftede skærmbilleder

Alle svar (1)

Your image looks very odd. That toolbar does not relate to the 'Address Book', it is a toolbar for emails and folders.

Also you have the Personal Address Book showing in a tab instead of a new window, so it does not have the correct toolbar. Are you using some addon for this ?

From the image you posted ; Tools > Address Book should open the Address Book in it's own window with it's own correct Toolbar. Then 'Tools' > Export'

Ændret af Toad-Hall den