Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

How to unlock Privacy and Security in Frirefox Quantum?

Himanshu

I opened Tool>Options>Privacy & Security to check mark Remember logins and passwords for websites but it is grayed out and Privacy & Security item is locked consequently, I cannot check the box for the Quantum to save my ID and password. Your help center or ask a question has no answer to my issue.

Cannot upload the image. Problem from thr get-go!

I opened Tool>Options>Privacy & Security to check mark Remember logins and passwords for websites but it is grayed out and Privacy & Security item is locked consequently, I cannot check the box for the Quantum to save my ID and password. Your help center or ask a question has no answer to my issue. Cannot upload the image. Problem from thr get-go!

Alle svar (1)

hello, firefox won't save your passwords when you've set it up to run in permanent private browsing mode ("never remember history" in the security & privacy panel).

Settings for privacy, browsing history and do-not-track