Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

CANT download all old inbox messages

dornier

Hello.Since 5 years I am using a Thunderbird.But I have a problem of downloading all remain old messages.Let me explain step by step. I have 2 laptop computers.One for work another for home use.In my mozilla inbox there is around 500 messages.When I am log in in second laptop it downloads 40-80 emails from old emails. So, how I can set up to download all emails(500) or at least more than 200 inbox emails.

regards, ilqar

Hello.Since 5 years I am using a Thunderbird.But I have a problem of downloading all remain old messages.Let me explain step by step. I have 2 laptop computers.One for work another for home use.In my mozilla inbox there is around 500 messages.When I am log in in second laptop it downloads 40-80 emails from old emails. So, how I can set up to download all emails(500) or at least more than 200 inbox emails. regards, ilqar

Ændret af Matt den

Alle svar (4)

Is the account IMAP or POP

no its one of the company server.based on ispgateway.de