Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Customize option not working
I accidently clicked on REMOVE FROM TOOLBAR selection when right clicking on Firefox toolbar. It removed my search box completely & then my URL / address box too. Dumb I know. How do I get them back. When I right click & click on CUSTOMIZE nothing happens. I also tried going to CUSTOMIZE by clicking the button on the toolbar with the three bars going across (add on button ). from there your supposed to be able to drag things to tool bar. Doesn't work. how do I get them back?
When clicking REMOVE FROM TOOLBAR where do the things that are removed go. I 'm under the knowledge that it went to customize.
Alle svar (2)
Please try the refresh feature.
The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!