Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

opening thunderbird says password not accepted. put in new password which doesn't work.

drgrfrankel

on my pc gr5@cinci.rr.com won't receive incoming. thunderbird doesn't recognize password and says put in new password, which doesn't correct problem. no problems loading on any of my other devices. the other address on pc works fine. both are time warner. we have both checked it, and mail comes to webmail. I have uninstalled and re-installed thunderbird, no help. I assume I have the most recent thunderbird.

on my pc gr5@cinci.rr.com won't receive incoming. thunderbird doesn't recognize password and says put in new password, which doesn't correct problem. no problems loading on any of my other devices. the other address on pc works fine. both are time warner. we have both checked it, and mail comes to webmail. I have uninstalled and re-installed thunderbird, no help. I assume I have the most recent thunderbird.

Ændret af Wayne Mery den

Alle svar (1)

drgrfrankel, were you able to solve your problem?