Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

Can I have "Address Book" es as a tab in Thunderbird

nkrill

Can "Address Book" appear as a tab in Thunderbird rather than a stand alone page?

Can "Address Book" appear as a tab in Thunderbird rather than a stand alone page?
Læs dette svar i sammenhæng

Valgt løsning

Alle svar (6)

I have Thunderbird 24.6 installed and the addressbooktab utility won't load. Is there something I should be doing different?

Valgt løsning

I have installed it per the instructions and restarted TB, but I still don't find a way to have the address book appear as a tab at the top of Thunderbird.

It adds a button that can be put in toolbars and that open the addressbook in a new tab.

View > Toolbars > Customize or 3bar menu icon > Options > Toolbar Layout

Drag addressbook tool onto toolbar.

Found it! Thanks much. I went to "tools/add-ons/extensions/options" and checkmarked the boxes.

Thansk again!