Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

mac OSX address book options

whawrys

Thunderbird imports all my mac OSX contacts automatically which is great. It puts them in an address book cal MAC OS X address book. I have groups under this tab but I can not use them as mailing lists. How can I do that?

It will not allow me to copy these contacts into my Personal Address book via drag and drop . What are my options?

Thunderbird imports all my mac OSX contacts automatically which is great. It puts them in an address book cal MAC OS X address book. I have groups under this tab but I can not use them as mailing lists. How can I do that? It will not allow me to copy these contacts into my Personal Address book via drag and drop . What are my options?

Alle svar (1)

FWIW, list of Mac addressbook bugs https://mzl.la/2vimGUh