Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

I can't navigate between tabs using a mouse click since I installed latest version of Firefox

peterovrtn

Running ver 30. which is fine, but I cannot switch between open tabs using a left mouse click on the tab I wish to activate, as I have been doing for years. Have to use Ctrl-Tab instead. Don't like this. This problem started with this version of FF.

Running ver 30. which is fine, but I cannot switch between open tabs using a left mouse click on the tab I wish to activate, as I have been doing for years. Have to use Ctrl-Tab instead. Don't like this. This problem started with this version of FF.

Alle svar (2)

Valgt løsning

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.

  • Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
  • Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window