Protect your privacy
How to use Firefox's privacy and security features
- Cookies and cache Control the information that Firefox saves
- Finestra d'opcions - Tauler de seguretat
- Finestra d'opcions - Tauler de privadesa
- Insecure password warning in Firefox
- Mixed content blocking in Firefox
- Private Browsing - Use Firefox without saving history
- How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?
- How does built-in Phishing and Malware Protection work?
- Control Center - manage site privacy and security controls
- Tracking Protection in Private Browsing
- How do I turn on the Do Not Track feature?
- My sign in was “blocked for security reasons” on Firefox Accounts
- Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox
- How to stop Firefox from making automatic connections
- Share telemetry data with Mozilla to help improve Firefox
- Tips to protect your online privacy
- Secure Website Certificate
- Using a master password with Sync
- About Firefox Desktop Attribution
- How do I share Firefox between people on a computer?
- Suspicious activity on my Firefox Account
- How to stay safe on the web
- Tips for safe online shopping