Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

I want to import Favorites from Explorer but the Import button on the Firefox " File" menu is greyed out. What to Do?

pturk

I want to import my Favorites from Internet Explorer but when I click on "File" on Firefox, the "Import" selection is greyed out and it will not give me the Import choice.

How do I import my Favorites?

I want to import my Favorites from Internet Explorer but when I click on "File" on Firefox, the "Import" selection is greyed out and it will not give me the Import choice. How do I import my Favorites?

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

You could export the Favourites from Internet Explorer as .html, and then import that file into Firefox from the bookmark window.

Make sure that you do not run Firefox in permanent Private Browsing mode.

  • https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Private+Browsing
  • You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
  • To see all History and Cookie settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
  • Deselect: [ ] "Permanent Private Browsing mode"