Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Can I please use the MS Explorer "favorites" instead of Firefox "Bookmarks?"

AnonymousUser

I love Firefox except for one thing: I think MS Explorer "Favorites" is easier to use than Firefox "Bookmarks." I've already imported my Favorites from Explorer into Firefox. Now I want to continue adding bookmarked pages to my Favorites folder structure. How can I do this?

I love Firefox except for one thing: I think MS Explorer "Favorites" is easier to use than Firefox "Bookmarks." I've already imported my Favorites from Explorer into Firefox. Now I want to continue adding bookmarked pages to my Favorites folder structure. How can I do this?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

One option is to use the PlainOldFavorites add-on. It lets you use Explorer favorites from inside Firefox.