Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Another user account is using my email as a secondary email.

WHIZZARD

Hello,

I currently am using my old email as my account [email address]. When I try to add in my current email dlambert@provision.net, I get an error message saying it is being used by another user.

If I try to log in with my current email, [email address] it says you must log in with the primary email.

How do I find out what the primary email is for the other account ? I suspect it was an old account used by me at some point in time.

In essence, what I would like to do is make my primary account my current email of [email address] and remove the [email address] all together.

At some point in time, I would like to delete the [email address] domain altogether since I own it.

Thanks for your help,

-- Donnie

Hello, I currently am using my old email as my account [email address]. When I try to add in my current email dlambert@provision.net, I get an error message saying it is being used by another user. If I try to log in with my current email, [email address] it says you must log in with the primary email. How do I find out what the primary email is for the other account ? I suspect it was an old account used by me at some point in time. In essence, what I would like to do is make my primary account my current email of [email address] and remove the [email address] all together. At some point in time, I would like to delete the [email address] domain altogether since I own it. Thanks for your help, -- Donnie

Izmjenjeno od strane Paul

All Replies (4)

Before you get any answer from others, you can search your emails in [email address] to see that if you still have the confirmation email for your adding it as a secondary email. I think there is information for the account in that email.

Izmjenjeno od strane Paul

Thanks wxie, I did try that. I am not thinking this other account is recent :( I have been using the [email address] firefox account for quite a number of years. So I don't even remember setting up the [email address] account as a secondary :(

I appreciate the help though.

Izmjenjeno od strane Paul

Hi,

Looks like you're dealing with a Mozilla account issue. We have direct one-to-one support for Mozilla accounts (which is different from a peer-to-peer support forum like this one).

Please submit a new ticket from this page so our support agent can assist you further.

I am going to remove the email addresses from this question for your privacy and security as this is an open forum.

Paul, Thank you so much I totally missed the one to one support. Honestly, I thought I was sending it there :) Thanks again for removing my address too. There was one email left, can you edit that one too ?

-- Donnie

Izmjenjeno od strane WHIZZARD

Postavite pitanje

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.