Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

I have windows 8.1 and firefox plus recipe fox I can't get recipefox towork even after I reinstalled it twice

TroyConnorSr

I have uninstalled and reinstalled java firefox and recipefox 5 times now and I can not get recipefox to work it will not show the recipe sites can you assist

I have uninstalled and reinstalled java firefox and recipefox 5 times now and I can not get recipefox to work it will not show the recipe sites can you assist

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

Regarding RecipeFox, the developer has not updated the version on the Add-ons site from 0.63 to the current 0.76. It is available on the author's forum. I don't have enough information to know whether that is safe, but for more info: