Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

how do I remove "inbox" program from my iMac 10.7.5 firefox 27.0.1?

r2c2g3

I downloaded inbox. It opens yahoo mail in the new version which I dislike. I want to open yahoo.mail Classic. I tried for hours to delete/remove ibox but no luck

I downloaded inbox. It opens yahoo mail in the new version which I dislike. I want to open yahoo.mail Classic. I tried for hours to delete/remove ibox but no luck

All Replies (1)

See:

Try to reset prefs on the about:config page that refer to inbox.

  • Open the about:config page via the location bar and do a search for inbox via the Search bar at the top of the about:config page.
  • Reset all inbox related prefs that appear bold (user set) via the right-click context menu to their default values.

Try to reset some preferences to the default with the SearchReset extension:

Note that the SearchReset extension only runs once and then uninstalls automatically, so it won't show on the "Firefox > Add-ons" page (about:addons).