This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
why images are not downloade and Why text is not properly handles"
All images don't display on downloaded pages At this time, no images are displayed for yahoo.com by Firefox 8.0; there are none missing by IE8.0
Some text overlaps that in its assigned space. At this time, there is overlapping text on CNBC on the NASDAC line by Firefox; there is none by IE 8.0
Some text, when wrapped around, overlays adjacent page content. At this time, there is wrapped text at the S&P line on CNBC.com by Firefox; there is none by IE 8.0
All Replies (2)
Try clearing your browser cache.
Tools > Clear Recent History... - hit Details and make sure only Cache is selected, then select Everything and hit the Clear Now button.
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.
Modified by cor-el