How can I change the spelling check to Dutch in stead of English?
I type in Dutch not in English but every word I type is underlined red. Obviously the program checks in English, as stated in the helpfunction about this issue. I want it to check my writing in Dutchvette tekst
Chosen Solution
Have you installed the Dutch dictionary as shown in my first reply?
All Replies (6)
If you do not already have the Dutch dictionary installed, you can get it from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/language-tools
Once installed, this link has details on using it - https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Using+the+spell+checker
Bart, what is the URL for the site you are on when this is happening?
In fact, it happens in every site where I am reacting Tony........ Its just that I write in Dutch and the programs check my spelling in English. I can't find the place where I can change that.
Chosen Solution
Have you installed the Dutch dictionary as shown in my first reply?
Tony, I most grateful for your help. It is solved now!! This is a solution that is not mentioned in the help function. Maybe it can be added?
In fact this is mentioned in the help already, see the details link mentioned in post #1 (or try searching for ‘spell checker’, or ‘spellingcontrole’ when support pages are in Dutch). It is also mentioned on the Options - Advanced panel page.