Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

Autofill Forms

mike.velasquez20

Hello,

I Installed Firefox today (version 95.0.2) and for some reason I am unable to find the "Forms and Autofill" section in the settings. I am in the US, and confirmed my internationalization & localization is set to ["en-US"] for everything.

I also don't have the credit card autofill options either.Forms and Autofill section does not appears under the privacy & security section as listed in the help forums.

I'm also on Windows 10.

Hello, I Installed Firefox today (version 95.0.2) and for some reason I am unable to find the "Forms and Autofill" section in the settings. I am in the US, and confirmed my internationalization & localization is set to ["en-US"] for everything. I also don't have the credit card autofill options either.Forms and Autofill section does not appears under the privacy & security section as listed in the help forums. I'm also on Windows 10.

All Replies (2)

Hi Mike, I've created a quick video showing you where to find it - https://www.screencast.com/t/AfJGRkv9W9P

If that's not what you're seeing, would you mind sending us a screenshot of what you're seeing? For instructions, see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?.

Chosen Solution

You can check on the about:config page whether extensions.formautofill.available = "on".

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can click the button to "Accept the Risk and Continue".

See also:

extensions.formautofill.addresses.enabled = true
extensions.formautofill.creditCards.available = true
extensions.formautofill.creditCards.enabled = true