Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

All screens have turned garish colors

donfritschel

I downloaded latest Firefox onto my desktop MAC. In trying to adjust the wallpaper colors, I inadvertently made all screens , even tool bars, even people, garish colors. How do I restore original colors to computer? Thanks!

I downloaded latest Firefox onto my desktop MAC. In trying to adjust the wallpaper colors, I inadvertently made all screens , even tool bars, even people, garish colors. How do I restore original colors to computer? Thanks!

All Replies (2)

Can you attach a screenshot?

Where did you adjust the settings ? Is that in Firefox or in the Mac OS ? Did you try to revert these changes ?