Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
Solved In die argief

My bookmark folder doesn't default when using hotkey ctrl D

jpeek345

My bookmark folder doesn't default when selected.

I have to scroll down to find it in the heap.

I thought Mozilla will leave the last selected bookmark folder in the top of the list when using 'ctrl D'

I would use 'bookmark all tabs' but I have 2 tabs pinned and almost always some tabs open that I don't want to put into the folder.

I like the ctrl D, tab, alt +down but shouldn't the last bookmark folder in the dropdown list be a sticky until you select another?

Thank-you.

Mozilla Firefox user.

My bookmark folder doesn't default when selected. I have to scroll down to find it in the heap. I thought Mozilla will leave the last selected bookmark folder in the top of the list when using 'ctrl D' I would use 'bookmark all tabs' but I have 2 tabs pinned and almost always some tabs open that I don't want to put into the folder. I like the ctrl D, tab, alt +down but shouldn't the last bookmark folder in the dropdown list be a sticky until you select another? Thank-you. Mozilla Firefox user.

All Replies (2)

Gekose oplossing

You used to happen in older Firefox version, but doesn't do this for quite some time now.

You can look at this extension:

thats pretty good :-)