Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
In die argief

Personas do not load properly - I can see some color changes, but it looks nothing like it is supposed to.

jferrell

I've used personas on my MacBook Pro and they worked fine. Now I am trying to load on my new Mac Pro. Only add-ons are Firebug and Web Developer!

When loading a persona, the browser changes colors, but looks nothing like the persona being selected.

I've used personas on my MacBook Pro and they worked fine. Now I am trying to load on my new Mac Pro. Only add-ons are Firebug and Web Developer! When loading a persona, the browser changes colors, but looks nothing like the persona being selected.

All Replies (2)

Try to disable hardware acceleration.

  • Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

Thank you kindly for the reply. I disabled the hardware acceleration and then restarted Firefox in Safe Mode. I did not see the problem go away. The attached shows a screenshot of the persona that works fine on my MacBook Pro with the same OS. In the screenshot #2, it shows how the persona shows on the browser when the theme is loaded.