Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
Solved In die argief

Finding a persona

pherrick

I recently had to reinstall Firefox, and I'm trying to find the persona I had on it (I can't remember the name unfortunately). It looks similar to the Dark Light persona, but it also changed the menu colors to be dark as well. Does anyone know this persona?

I recently had to reinstall Firefox, and I'm trying to find the persona I had on it (I can't remember the name unfortunately). It looks similar to the Dark Light persona, but it also changed the menu colors to be dark as well. Does anyone know this persona?

All Replies (2)

Gekose oplossing

There are thousands of persona's, so not sure which one you are meaning, but you can look for it on https://www.getpersonas.com

Bingo, that website had it, it wasn't a persona, it was the NASA Night Launch theme. Thanks Tylerdowner! :)