Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Removal of "Hide sidebar" button in the top left

PhantomName456

With an update to version 157.0, firefox seems to have introduced more sidebar settings. One of the features introduced is also a "Hide sidebar" button in the top left of the screen, right next to the go one page back/forward buttons. This is throwing off my muscle memory and I know that I will not be needing it so I am wondering if there is some way to get rid of it.

With an update to version 157.0, firefox seems to have introduced more sidebar settings. One of the features introduced is also a "Hide sidebar" button in the top left of the screen, right next to the go one page back/forward buttons. This is throwing off my muscle memory and I know that I will not be needing it so I am wondering if there is some way to get rid of it.
Aangehegde skermkiekies

All Replies (1)

Right click. "Remove from toolbar"

Vra 'n vraag

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.