Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I'm gettinf duplicate tabs when opening links from Outlook

infanger.tom1

When I try to open a link to an app or program from my Outlook account I get two tabs trying to open the same page. Big load time error. I believe this may be due to having two Mozilla/Firefox accounts and both are trying to open that link. I need to learn how to close one account to keep one open and able to access excess links. I'm open to any reasonable solution that leave me with my history and account info.

When I try to open a link to an app or program from my Outlook account I get two tabs trying to open the same page. Big load time error. I believe this may be due to having two Mozilla/Firefox accounts and both are trying to open that link. I need to learn how to close one account to keep one open and able to access excess links. I'm open to any reasonable solution that leave me with my history and account info.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.