Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
Solved In die argief

Messages lack chronological order of reception, though I have indicated that I want received order.

Jamesrsamec41

I have not received a reply to my question, and so, I am posting a variation. Suddenly, messages I receive lack chronological order of reception, though I have indicated that I want received order. Old messages and new messages are mixed. What do I need to do so that all received messages are in chronological order, as they always have been?

I have not received a reply to my question, and so, I am posting a variation. Suddenly, messages I receive lack chronological order of reception, though I have indicated that I want received order. Old messages and new messages are mixed. What do I need to do so that all received messages are in chronological order, as they always have been?

All Replies (5)

Gekose oplossing

Did you verify the sort order ( Cick on View and then Sort ) . What is your current sort order ?

Thanks for your reply. Where may I find the "sort order"? I have been adjusting messages from an icon up to the right. I may be in the wrong place.

Click on View and then Sort

You can also click on column headings. If one click sorts messages in ascending or descending order, and you want the other order, click again on the column heading.

Thank you, very, very much.