Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

How can I receive my e-mails in chronological order?

Rotpelzchen

I would like to receive my emails in chronological order; so far it has been working fine, but now there is a chronological disorder.

Can somebody please help  me?
I would like to receive my emails in chronological order; so far it has been working fine, but now there is a chronological disorder. Can somebody please help me?

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

You should be able to left click in the "Date" column portion of the bar at the top of your mail list and sort by date, if it changes to oldest, click again and it will put most recent at top. Hope this helps.