Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
Solved In die argief

how do I remove "other bookmarks" from bookmarks toolbar ver 84.0.1

Richard Bloor

how do I remove "other bookmarks" from bookmarks toolbar, looks like this showed up with ver 84.0.1

how do I remove "other bookmarks" from bookmarks toolbar, looks like this showed up with ver 84.0.1

All Replies (2)

Just had that this morning too... deleted the bookmarks within and it disappeared from the toolbar. May want to save them to another folder if you want to still keep them, mine were outdated anyway. Now if I can get the css file to move my tabs to the bottom again... life will be good.

Gewysig op deur lajefz

Gekose oplossing

Try to set browser.toolbars.bookmarks.2h2020 = false on the about:config page.

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can click the button to "Accept the Risk and Continue".