How do I get rid of the list of disabled/obsolete/duplicate plugins I no longer want?
O/S = XP (uptodate) I have various disabled plugins that are either invalid/duplicates/not wanted that I would like to remove from the display list of plugins. Is there a way to do this?
For example: I have a disabled plugin for Microsoft Office 2003. I no longer use Office but the plugin still appears in my list of plugins.
Thanks in advance for your help
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.527
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
After reviewing the above link and getting an understanding of where the addon dll are kept, it became a simple editing job. Thanks for your invaluable help!