How would I update my Firefox downward from v11 back to v10
I have been using Firefox v11 but found out from Norton that Norton 360 v6 is compatible with Firefox v10. How do I downgrade back to v10?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_30 for Mozilla browsers
- CouponNetwork Coupon Activator
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1243
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
Then just install the Firefox 10.0.2 you downloaded earlier.
Thanks Tyler..........I just downloaded version 10.0.2 and the browser is using that version instead of the version 11.
V11 loads very slowly every time I open it. I am reverting to V10. Please let me know when this problem is fixed, and please stop forcing upgrades.
Just FYI, Norton now supports Firefox 11. http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-360/Firefox-11-Support-for-Norton-Toolbar/td-p/679053
Yep I saw that and am using version 11. I did post another question for someone to tell me the differences, etc. especially in handling Spam vs. the Mozilla email program in the suite and Gmail.
Thanks for responding.
I reverted to V10 and V11 forced itself upon me again. This time, however, I noticed that it only seems to open slowly when opening a link from an Outlook email. The more complex software becomes, the more it approaches Microsoft's level of mediocrity.
Okulungisiwe ngu sborsher
I've had no problems with 11 so far now that Norton caught up. I don't notice any difference in speed at all.
Where exactly should I go to find and download Firefox 10.0.2 ??? A link would be great. All I can find is where to download the newest version...