When I type an address in the location bar and hit Enter nothing happens. I must click the arrow button at the end of the location bar. How do I fix it so that the Enter key works?
When I type a web address in the location bar and hit enter nothing happens. In order to go to the website I've typed in, I must click the arrow button at the end of the location bar. How do I make it so that hitting the enter key takes me to the web page.
Every time Firefox opened
== Since Firefox 4 Beta installed an update
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- -npmnqmp 989898989877
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.2
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Ant.com Toolbar 2.0.1 Firefox/4.0b2 GTBDFff GTB7.0
I'm not sure.
This sort of problem is usually caused by an add-on. Try the options in the troubleshooting extensions and themes article to test if it is an add-on causing the problem - https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes
One that I have seen causing problems with the location bar in the Firefox 4 beta builds is IE Tab.
Okulungisiwe ngu TonyE
The AVG addon seems to have caused the problem for me. I had it disabled and everything worked. Then I updated to AVG 2011 and the problem occurred. It seems to have reenabled itself after the update. Just disabling it solved the problem.