Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Okugcinwe kunqolobane

me.com email stops working after a while; when I try to open or send an e-mail, I get an "unauthorized" message.

AnonymousUser

Apple's MobileMe e-mail works fine for a while, but then stops. I can the list of messages in my Inbox and the preview pane for each message. But when I try to open a message or send a new message, I get only the error message "Unauthorized." If I log out, close the tab, and reopen it, MobileMe usually works normally again (for a while).

URL of affected sites

https://www.me.com/mail/

Apple's MobileMe e-mail works fine for a while, but then stops. I can the list of messages in my Inbox and the preview pane for each message. But when I try to open a message or send a new message, I get only the error message "Unauthorized." If I log out, close the tab, and reopen it, MobileMe usually works normally again (for a while). == URL of affected sites == https://www.me.com/mail/

All Replies (1)

Also FF3.6.3 and Vista. A window: https://www.me.com/wo/WebObjects/Webmail2.woa/wa/DirectAction/emptyPage?action=reply&mids=999&iscsec=null with Unauthorized is displayed.

Error is with reply or forward. Works with IE8.