Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

When I want to forward an e-mail from my MAC or even just retrive one from "drafts" very often (but not always) ony the heading will appear and the body of the e-mail is blank both to me and to the receipient.

AnonymousUser

When trying to forward and e-mail or retrieve it from "drafts" more often than not only the heading will appear and the space where the body of the e-mail belongs is empty. If I try repeatedly - going out and then back in to the e-mail - I can eventually get it and successfully send it on. If I send it while the field is blank the person receiving it will just get a blank e-mail except for the address and subject line.

This happened

A few times a week

When trying to forward and e-mail or retrieve it from "drafts" more often than not only the heading will appear and the space where the body of the e-mail belongs is empty. If I try repeatedly - going out and then back in to the e-mail - I can eventually get it and successfully send it on. If I send it while the field is blank the person receiving it will just get a blank e-mail except for the address and subject line. == This happened == A few times a week

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution