where are my bookmarks other menu and toolbar
i cant find my bookmarks what is windows folder where do I find them to use them
All Replies (1)
Firefox stores the bookmarks in the places.sqlite database in the Firefox profile folder so you won't find them in a folder on the hard drive.
Make sure toolbars like the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible. Open the Customize page and set what toolbars (Show/Hide Toolbars) and toolbar items to display.
- Right-click empty toolbar area => Customize
- "3-bar" menu button => Customize
- View -> Toolbars
*you can tap the Alt key or press the F10 key to show the hidden Menu Bar temporarily
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize palette to the Customize page to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize page to the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click Restore Defaults in the Customize palette window to restore the default toolbar set.