Lolu chungechunge beluvaliwe. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Firefox 100.0 - "Forced" dark mode
As from v100.0, Firefox allows users to "set their preferred color schemes for websites".
Ironically, this does not addresses complaints from users, including me, who wish for a consistent Light theme all across Firefox.
Even if "Web site appearance" is set as Light, the following still remain dark:
- Background of main drop-down menu (Containing "Sync and save data", "New tab", "Print", "Settings", etc)
- Background of right-click menu (Containing the refresh icon, "Save page as", "View page source", etc)
- Background of "Please enter primary password" menu
- Background of auto-filled user name and password menus
- Background of elements in a bookmark folder
- Background of Downloads menu
- Background of Print menu
- Background of "Clear all history" menu
- Background of "Find on this page" menu
- Background of "You are about to close X tabs" warning menu
- Colour of title bar for "About Mozilla Firefox" window, when the window is not currently active
Being able to set "browser.theme.toolbar-theme" permanently as 2 would fix all of the above, but users are still (Note: Since v96.0, when this complaint was raised) prevented from doing so. Why?