How do I disable search history on Android?
You could help me by telling me whether or not it's possible for me to turn off search history on Android! It would be very appreciated.
You can change this in the search option in Firefox for Android. This article should help:Funda le mpendulo ngokuhambisana nalesi sihloko 👍 1
All Replies (4)
I don't think it's possible to turn off or pause your search history on Mozilla Firefox for Android. You can, however, use Private Browsing or Delete browsing on quit.
To turn on Private Browsing.
- Open Mozilla Firefox on your Android Phone.
- At the top right corner, tap the Mask icon.
you can also do this...
- At the top right corner, hold the Tab button.
- Tap New private tab.
To Delete Browsing on quit.
- Tap the menu button (either below the screen on some devices or in the upper right of the browser) and select Settings (you may need to tap More first).
- Under Privacy and security, Tap Delete browsing data on quit.
- You may choose which items to delete upon exiting Mozilla Firefox for Android.
Okay! This doesn’t solve my issue but thanks for taking the time to assist me anyway.
Okulungisiwe ngu Johnmu
You can change this in the search option in Firefox for Android. This article should help:
Thanks for the help Seburo! Keep up with the good work.