Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
I have three computers synced for all my bookmarks. I have to uninstall Firefox on one of my computers to return the computer to the company. When I uninstall Firefox from this computer, will the bookmarks I've saved as synced bookmarks from this same computer also be removed, or will they continue to reside in the Firefox bookmarks lists on my other two computers? I can't tell which bookmarks came from the computer I have to return and I'm hoping I don't lose any. Do all my bookmarks stay permanently in all bookmarks lists on all computers once they've been synced?
Two of my computers are Windows 7 and one is Windows XP. I'm deleting the account on one of the Windows 7 computers.
All Replies (1)
They should not delete, but in order to be safe, please follow these steps:
- Click the Bookmarks button and select Show All Bookmarks to open the Library window.
- From the toolbar on the Library window, click Import and Backup and choose Export Bookmarks to HTML....
- In the Export Bookmarks File window that opens, choose a location to save the file, which is named bookmarks.html by default. The desktop is usually a good spot, but any place that is easy to remember will work.
- Click the Save button. The Export Bookmarks File window will close.
- Close the library window.
- Open up your email and hit Compose
- Write an email to yourself and attach the file you created previously in the email.
- You may now uninstall Firefox.
- Finally, open the file you emailed yourself on one of your other computers if the bookmarks delete. (With Firefox) If they don't delete, you're good!