Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

When I go to certain websites, as the page is loading I get the message: The page at https://www.mypoints.com says: and then there is the yellow triangle and a number. The page will not load till I click on ok.

Lions

This also happens at Google also. So far these are the only 2 sites that I have found this issue at. Also the number nest to the triangle always changes. What is this as I have never seen this before?

Thanks

This also happens at Google also. So far these are the only 2 sites that I have found this issue at. Also the number nest to the triangle always changes. What is this as I have never seen this before? Thanks

所有回覆 (1)

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

  • Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.

See: