Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

Spell checking (how to make settings permanent)

AirBorne

How do I make the Spell Checking settings permanent? I'd like it to keep British English and Brazilian Portuguese as permanent settings, whenever I set them every now and then it returns to American English. Also, is it possible to delete the American English language/dictionary? How? Thank you.

How do I make the Spell Checking settings permanent? I'd like it to keep British English and Brazilian Portuguese as permanent settings, whenever I set them every now and then it returns to American English. Also, is it possible to delete the American English language/dictionary? How? Thank you.

所有回覆 (1)

If you use the en-US Firefox version then this version comes with the en-US dictionary. If you prefer the British English dictionary and have no need for the en-US dictionary, you can consider to switch to the en-GB Firefox version and possibly install the dictionaries for preferred languages as this version doesn't come with a dictionary.

You can find the full installer of the current Firefox release (110.0) in all languages and all operating systems here:

Note that for spell check you need a dictionary.

A language pack provides string translations for the user interface.