Bookmarks not appearing in saved folder
When I save a bookmark to a folder then display the bookmarks in that folder the bookmark I just saved is not displayed. The star on the address line turns blue and if I click on it the dialog Edit Bookmark dialog is displayed showing the bookmark in the folder in which I saved it. If I change the folder to the bookmarks toolbar it appears immediately there. I don't know if there is a limit to the number of bookmarks a folder can have so I deleted some old bookmarks before saving this one. Using 60.0.2 in Windows 10.
See if anything from here is useful :從原來的回覆中察看解決方案 👍 0
Separate security issue, please update your Flash 28.0 r0 https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ Current version 22.214.171.124
Certain Firefox problems can be solved by performing a Clean reinstall. This means you remove your Firefox program files and then reinstall Firefox. This process does not remove your Firefox profile data (such as bookmarks and passwords), since that information is stored in a different location.
To do a clean reinstall of Firefox, please follow these steps: Note: You might want to print these steps or view them in another browser.
- Download the latest Desktop version of Firefox from this page) and save the setup file to your computer.
- After the download finishes, close all Firefox windows (or open the Firefox menu and click the close button ).
- Delete the Firefox installation folder, which is located in one of these locations, by default:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
- Mac: Delete Firefox from the Applications folder.
- Linux: If you installed Firefox with the distro-based package manager, you should use the same way to uninstall it - see Install Firefox on Linux. If you downloaded and installed the binary package from the Firefox download page, simply remove the folder firefox in your home directory.
- Now, go ahead and reinstall Firefox:
- Double-click the downloaded installation file and go through the steps of the installation wizard.
- Once the wizard is finished, choose to directly open Firefox after clicking the Finish button.
More information about reinstalling Firefox can be found here.
WARNING: Do not use a third party uninstaller as part of this process. Doing so could permanently delete your Firefox profile data, including but not limited to, extensions, cache, cookies, bookmarks, personal settings and saved passwords. These cannot be easily recovered unless they have been backed up to an external device! See Back up and restore information in Firefox profiles.
If the above does not work we will have to look into creating a new Profile and moving stuff over to it.
Please report back to say if this helped you!
This did not fix the problem.
See if anything from here is useful :
Fixed. Recreating places.sqlite solved the problem.
由 Ellaryk 於 修改