Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Ezilondoloziweyo

Loaded Firefox 4. Said Mac 10.4.11 can not handle 4. Firefox gone!

rswanberg

After downloading Firefox 4, I received a message that 4 will not work with my MacBook, 10.4.11. In downloading though, 3 must have been overwritten or something as I can not locate a working version of 3 in this computer. How do I regain use of the older version of Firefox as 4 does not seem to work?

Thanks for your time and help.

After downloading Firefox 4, I received a message that 4 will not work with my MacBook, 10.4.11. In downloading though, 3 must have been overwritten or something as I can not locate a working version of 3 in this computer. How do I regain use of the older version of Firefox as 4 does not seem to work? Thanks for your time and help.

All Replies (1)

Firefox 4 requires at least OS x 10.5 and an Intel Mac. You can get the latest version of Firefox 3.6 from http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html