Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Ezilondoloziweyo

How to get menu bar

Jlw1232

I am lost. I knew how to use Mozilla before it was my favorite browser. Now I cannot figure out how to get the menu bar back

I am lost. I knew how to use Mozilla before it was my favorite browser. Now I cannot figure out how to get the menu bar back

All Replies (1)

Hi Jlw1232, is this a problem on your iPad, or on a desktop/laptop computer running MacOS, Windows, or Linux? If it's one of those, a moderator can move your thread over to the relevant board.

(I don't think there is a menu bar for Firefox on iOS)