Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Ezilondoloziweyo

Reading my e-mails on another computer

IanB1

I have replaced my desktop computer with a new one. My old one used Windows 7 and my new one uses Windows 10. My laptop uses Windows 7 and Outlook Mail and I had it set up to connect accounts so I could see my e-mails on it. Now I am unable to do this. I've tried all the options Outlook but it's still not working. Is it to do with IMAP?

I have replaced my desktop computer with a new one. My old one used Windows 7 and my new one uses Windows 10. My laptop uses Windows 7 and Outlook Mail and I had it set up to connect accounts so I could see my e-mails on it. Now I am unable to do this. I've tried all the options Outlook but it's still not working. Is it to do with IMAP?

All Replies (1)

Isisombululo esiKhethiweyo

have you installed Thunderbird on your new machine? copies your profile folder from the old one?

I really have no idea what your talking about with regard to outlook.